Tuesday, May 3, 2011

6

10:30AM-1:30PMsewing
03:30PM-05:00PMsewing
TOTAL HOURS: 3:00+1:30= approx. 4 hours 30 minutes

Today was one of those frustrating kind of days...
I finally brought home a dress form from school! So I can start my draping as soon as my linings finished (which should be very soon). My friend came over again so that I could fit the back side of the dress to her, then I finally figured out how to attach the special foot pedal to the machine. I sewed one side of the zipper to the dress... but on the wrong side of the dress. -__-;
So I had to rip out all of the seams, I repinned the zipper on the other side of the fabric, and that tried to sew it again.
But then the machine started to malfunction while I was about 1/3 into sewing on the zipper. It took me forever to try and fix it, but I finally got it to work, then I finished the zipper and called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment